WE WILL WIN - "Patriots, recharge… Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" -- Fire rising, eyes open, pray - Trump is BACK

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 27 22:17:12 PST 2020

Besides the below, and besides calling your reps to exercise the 12th
amendment, Trump AGAIN calls all patriots who can make it to the DC
march on 6 Jan to be there - this is part of the politics, in this case
of the people (we get to vote, and we get to show up at protests, and if
we do so in sufficient numbers, we demonstrate collective will,
collective authority of a sort which IS recognised by the courts and by
other (incl. higher) authorities, so, use it or lose it):

   3rd Time President Trump Issues the Call: Be in DC on January 6!
   https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/27/3rd-time-president-trump-issues-the-call-be-in-dc-on-january-6/

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 04:18:00PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	didn't the so called 'supreme' court* tell the orange monkey to go
> 	firetruck himself? Meh, looks like the orange monkey is going to be
> 	evicted from the white trash house after all...

(I'll ignore your hatred of white people for the moment... did I mention
 you're duped by the deep state?)

SCOTUS dismissed on procedural grounds alone.

Since you appear to be a visual learner, that means:

   the evidence has not yet been heard.

IOW, the case has not been heard.

The courts, in particular SCOTUS, wants to play it safe and only
"review" cases heard in courts below.

All courts below want to not hear the case.

So, no one wants to hear the case since it is politically a very hot
potato - there is an incredibly evil and corrupt deep state (including
certain judges) dishing out threats to all who oppose its existence.

> *and 6 supreme turds out of 9 are repuglicans apparently, go figure.

Yeah, very disappointing that these SCOTUS appointees played it so safe.
Literal cop-out; SCOTUS Justice Alito: no comment on any
other/sustantive issue/ the merits of the matter/ evidence
(paraphrased).

It is rare for a true original jurisdiction case to land at the SCOTUS
corral, and they dismissed it procedurally.  Sad.

SCOTUS wants the matter handled politically, or at least by lower
courts.

On the other hand, politics has been failing us, badly, and the state
courts have also been hard-core avoiding hearing the matters.

If both politics and the courts fail us, we're left with military
intervention (federal or civil) or collapse or split of the union.

These are razer's edge times...

> > In just a few short weeks we're gonna see buckets of very salty Punk tears.
>
> 	Ok...

Holding your tongue for a moment is the wise approach here...

Currently, Trump's biggest problem is the deep state blocking/ opposing
Sidney Powell from beginning her direct work for the president and for
the nation.

This must somehow be solved.

Next, Trump needs those truly loyal to him to be actually around him
regularly - he has Giuliani, but it might be wise to also have Flynn and
possibly Lin Wood (though Lin might best serve by continuing to work
directly just with Powell, idk).

It's up to them.

Hopefully they and Trump sort out how to be functional (and remain
alive) in the face of the opposition of the deep state.

The strategy of the deep state has been very simple - lots of theatre to
run out the clock and cause Trump to either explicitly concede, or
tacitly concede (fail to handle the steal before 20th Jan 2021).

Trump is a champion, but he, as with many of us, has been under
significant spiritual attack in this clandestine multi-year war, which
does take its toll.  Thus the calls for more prayers from all, for
prayers of protection, of strength, of clarity, of justice.

It feels to me like Trump is taking a very well deserved Christmas
breather, and is hopefully regrouping with his true and loyal direct
supporters (Powell, Wood, Flynn and Giuliani) before making some
decisive moves.

   'WE WILL WIN": President Trump Breaks Down His Alleged
   Election Fraud Case and Path to Victory
   https://trendingpolitics.com/we-will-win-president-trump-breaks-down-his-alleged-election-fraud-case-and-path-to-victory/

So many Republicans are obviously compromised - since they fail to stand
for truth and justice in the face of the mountains of election fraud
evidence we have all seen since 3 Nov.  Their seats shall be filled in
the coming time, by the righteous.  The process of cleansing shall
continue thereafter.

Many effectively lie by saying "I seen no evil, I heard no evil" (no
election fraud) etc.

They ultimately damn themselves.

Even those who for some reason dislike Trump on a personal level, have a
duty to we the people to stand for truth and justice in our elections.
To state the bleeding obvious.

May the satanic agenda be destroyed, the demons cast from this world
into the pits of hell, and may the executions be both just and
comprehensive.

May the righteous stand strong, upholding the truth, and speak plainly
for all.

May those on the front line of this war be protected.

May the people awaken from their slumber and acquiescence and see
clearly, beholding the truth, and demand justice for all.

In the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.