[nonrelevant] 2019 military hacking quip article online

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:10:19 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 9:02 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

thanks ... i guess i could have looked that up ...

always sketchy when somebody says it's known who did an international
hack.  implies either international hackers don't know how to actually
hide who they are, government security workers place blame too
readily, the public is being lied to, or the international security
communities are staring at each oter all day, letting each other do
everything, only stopping it afterwards.  or all of those, i suppose.
am i wrong?

> thus,
> if someone published the SF-86 database, we could make sure no spooks are working under cover on open source projects (presumably in bad faith).

could be replaced .. would be a great leak though