UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 27 18:32:54 PST 2020

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:06:37 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         So quote me saying anything that defends the western political-economic powers in any shape or form.
>
> here:

> you're spewing conflict,

	Again, provide quotations.

	Whatever conflict there is comes from the fake libertarians/true technocrats/outright agents. I gave pretty concrete examples of the garbage they post, you ignored them.

> turning people against each other, which is  how my nation keeps the status quo.

	So you cannot provide  evidence showing that I promote evil and now you're just outright lying. The 'conflict' you want to avoid entails calling out the frauds on this list. I guess you want the frauds to be protected from 'conflict'?

	As to the way your nation keeps the status quo, they do it by commiting an endless string of all possible crimes from theft to mass murder to anything inbetween. And to state the obvious, I'm not doing anything of the sort. Last but not least, you're comparing me with the US nazi government? What is wrong with you.

> >         FYI, unlike any of the other posters here, I've done my homework regarding liberal political philosophy and I can defend it. The other posters  however are either outright fascists or fake 'libertarian' posers.

> it's rough to have to say everything backwards.  nobody ever understands you.

	Hard to know what you mean. The frauds on this list understand me well.

> > > Why are we posting here?  You and I are posting here as part of a
> > > brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.
> >

> >         You and I are different persons, and are doing different things. And you obviously don't know what *I* am doing.
>
> With regard to what I'm a part of with you, I can't know.

	you meant to type "you can* know"?  Regardless, the claim that 'we' are both part of a 'brainwashing program' is sheer nonsense. If you want to claim that YOU are part of such a program, feel free, but don't speak for me.

> I'd force  myself to forget if I did.
>
> > > brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.
> >

> >         Maybe you enjoy playing crazy, but you better not confuse your role playing with reality.
>
> Reality is way worse, and you know it.

	Another  obscure remark.