A series on the origin and philosophy of the Cypherpunks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 27 15:56:32 PST 2020

Steven Schear aligns himself with the recent REASON revisionism that seeks to replace crypto-anarchy with some pissweak Austro-libertarian version of ' cyber-liberty '.

Good luck with that Steve - break a leg.

But, since you are an OG, I'll put in a link to the only decent article I've found at REASON since 2000 ( apart from a few weeks in late 2009, I've been online most of that time )

https://reason.com/2011/02/03/julian-assange-and-israel-sham/

One decent article ( maybe two ) in 20 years. JFC. They're just like you!