UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 12:06:37 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 1:09 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 08:41:14 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't know how to stop posting right now.
> >
> > On 12/26/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >     yes and the answer is : I'm not spewing any nazi-jew nonsense. Or
> > > trumpofascist propaganda like donald, grarpamp and harkness. Or
> > > technofascist propaganda like jim bell. Or calling for the
> > > US-military-musk-NSA non-human criminals to attack iran, north korea, and
> > > other 'oppresive regimes' like jim bell. Or even sicker war propaganda like
> > > professor-turd's nuke-japan vomits. Or promoting the global, wholly-fascist,
> > > flu farce like jim bell and many others. Et cetera.
> >
> > Obviously you are.
>

>         So quote me saying anything that defends the western political-economic powers in any shape or form.

here:
> > >     yes and the answer is : I'm not spewing any nazi-jew nonsense. Or
you're spewing conflict, turning people against each other, which is
how my nation keeps the status quo.

>         FYI, unlike any of the other posters here, I've done my homework regarding liberal political philosophy and I can defend it. The other posters  however are either outright fascists or fake 'libertarian' posers.
it's rough to have to say everything backwards.  nobody ever understands you.

> > >     So hopefully the answer to your question shows how fucked this list is, and
> > > further shows that the problem has fuck to do with 'coding'.
> >
> > Why are we posting here?  You and I are posting here as part of a
> > brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.
>

>         You and I are different persons, and are doing different things. And you obviously don't know what *I* am doing.

With regard to what I'm a part of with you, I can't know.  I'd force
myself to forget if I did.

> > brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.
>

>         Maybe you enjoy playing crazy, but you better not confuse your role playing with reality.

Reality is way worse, and you know it.