The poor state of discussion on this list

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 27 10:57:14 PST 2020

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 10:32:43 +0000
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> The inability or unwillingness of some to deal with their cognitive
> dissonance.

	Indeed, but 'cognitive dissonance' is an euphemism for crass lack of consistency. This list is a collection of right wingers posing as 'libertarians', or outright government agents.

	There is of course complete 'cognitive dissonance' in people who are 'trump supporters' or call for government surveillance like jim bell does because of the fake flu 'pandemic'. And you yourself are just another example of such self-parody, to wit :

	Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:50:03 +0100 you wrote
	"Many of the problems of police enforcement, especially unwarranted violence, cannot be solved until the human officers are replaced by androids."

	You are calling for automated fascism in the 'anarchist' 'cypherpunk' mailing list. You reach infinite self-parody. Yeah 'cognitive disonance'.