UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 27 10:09:53 PST 2020

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 08:41:14 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know how to stop posting right now.
>
> On 12/26/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> >> I could ask you the same, coder.
> >
> > 	yes and the answer is : I'm not spewing any nazi-jew nonsense. Or
> > trumpofascist propaganda like donald, grarpamp and harkness. Or
> > technofascist propaganda like jim bell. Or calling for the
> > US-military-musk-NSA non-human criminals to attack iran, north korea, and
> > other 'oppresive regimes' like jim bell. Or even sicker war propaganda like
> > professor-turd's nuke-japan vomits. Or promoting the global, wholly-fascist,
> > flu farce like jim bell and many others. Et cetera.
>
> Obviously you are.

	So quote me saying anything that defends the western political-economic powers in any shape or form.

	FYI, unlike any of the other posters here, I've done my homework regarding liberal political philosophy and I can defend it. The other posters  however are either outright fascists or fake 'libertarian' posers.

> > 	So hopefully the answer to your question shows how fucked this list is, and
> > further shows that the problem has fuck to do with 'coding'.
>
> Why are we posting here?  You and I are posting here as part of a
> brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.

	You and I are different persons, and are doing different things. And you obviously don't know what *I* am doing.

> brainwashing program, targetting the other hackers.

	Maybe you enjoy playing crazy, but you better not confuse your role playing with reality.