Judging Jacob Appelbaum

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 08:08:29 PST 2020

Oops!  I'm trying not to post and have sudden urges to kill myself
when I do O_O .  I'll get over this soon.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 11:04 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Judging Jacob Appelbaum, not everybody,  Karl.
>
> Batshit Crazy is an enemy of everybody, not me.  You don't debate fascists like that.

Only. A. Fascist. Talks. Like. That.

So of course we all do, since we were raised by them!  Yay!  How are you doing.

> You smash their faces in with a brick.

The winner would be the person with the fewest friends!

> And the more you try to misrepresent me the more you resemble him.

You too.  Let's be friends.

> Won't you stop Karl?

I am a worthless underside of a slug!