Judging Jacob Appelbaum

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 27 07:25:16 PST 2020

Assuming he's a good-faith comrade only gets us so far since the generally-regarded, good-works, soon start getting buried under the bad-faith bullshit and even outright anti-social crimes.

Main case in point being his solidarity and support for Assmange whose busy acting like a guilty rapist every year since 2009.  Applecheeks also had no problem going on Russia Toady and selling Snowden material to the Corpse Media. Fuck that noise.

To call himself a cypherpunk while carrying on like this is to drag us all through the mud.
I'm proud I worked for over a year to get him sacked at Tor.
I will do the same for any of our enemies.

Smert Spion.  Death to spies.