Aljazeera news is a tainted source only trusted by complete morons

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 27 07:08:42 PST 2020

KARL scribbled

"... the REAL fake news is the PHYSICAL WORLD.  TOTALLY FUCKING FAKE.

Have you ever asked an atom why it binds into a molecule?  They just
keep on doing it to put us on.  It's all like a big game to them! ..."

Quantum cryptanalysis belongs on coderpunks.  This is cypherpunks.  We discuss cryptoanarchism here ( when we're able ) Please take your tedious, geeky, nerd obsessions over to Perry's list where they belong.

TIA.