HOW Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and Zenaan Harkness operate

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 06:03:48 PST 2020

Okay, I'm trying to understand.

You're saying that the harrassment is pro-government.  That's probably
obviously for non-brainwashed people.  I was supporting work against
international energy pipelines when this started for me (was unable to
complete work to remove trojans from activist computers).  But
corporations and governments are different formal bodies.  How
confusing.