How govcorp and its arpanet operate

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 15:35:27 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020, 6:15 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 01:31:02PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> >

> > Twiggly D <YourMysteryMare at horsefucker.org> wrote :
> >
> > > The reason 4chan is shit
> > > is because the mods have taken over the site under the guise of
> gookmoot
> > > to cause the site to behave like reddit everywhere. Retards like you
> who
> > > never knew 4chan in the old days blame offboarders "leaking in" but in
> > > reality what happened is mods clamped down hard on any kind of
> > > wrongthink and destroyed the speakeasy spirit of the website. Lacking a
> > > karmic system like reddit, they instead created its effects by
> > > onboarding a hundred jannies and manually sweeping and banning any kind
> > > of content they deemed inadmissable. At the same time, they allowed
> just
> > > enough pretense towards these things in order to prevent people from
> > > outright leaving while their deep state buddies worked on taking out
> > > every alternative that got too big.
> > >
> > > 4chan has been dead the day moot was forced to sell a half billion
> > > dollar site for a few shekels and was sucked into jewgle maps never to
> > > be heard from again.
>

> There's a very good point here,
>
> TO all wanna be revolutionaries: that high paid, full time job you get
> offered, possibly even a million dollar buyout of whatever mini-pyramid you
> just built to facilitate your fellow revolutionaries or just ornary folks
> in general to communicate and explore ideas with one another,
>
>    will suck your Soul dry.

The reason Zenaan kept talking, is because we sold out and don't know how
to stop.

> It's the sellout, stupid.
>
> You take those few silver shekels (in exchange for leaving your current
> path behind) and you proclaim to the world that you just then, both
> literally and figuratively, sold out.
>
> Those who find themselves in this situation go through certain thought
> processes:
>
>  - Oh, I'll just build a new revolutionary platform in my NEXT time spare
> time.
>
>  - --I-- did it once, I can do it again.
>
>  - It's not THAT bad - the site/platform/concept lives on still.
>
>  - Someone ELSE will surely pick up the ball and take it to the next
> obvious/ better/ more revolutionary level.

They'll just be even more injured and stupid, and make even less progress,
because they lived in the results of our failure.

>  - --I-- made so much personal sacrifice, it's high time I got to relax/
> indulge/ retire etc.
>

> All of these and all the rest are nothing but shitty justifications for
> Selling Out Your Soul for a few silver shekels.
>
> In -every- one of these situations, you failed the prisoner's dilemma: you
> still sold out those who supported you, those who believed in you, hoped
> with you, shed tears over Soul cookies with you, fought for a better world
> with you.

So long as our body lives, our Soul tries to take responsibility for it.

> And to state the bleeding obvious, neither they, but most importantly
> -you-, will ever forget.

What's relevant is that every one of our failures, is stored permanently as
a scar on our species, that children will be learning from by studying, in
some way, forever.

> You and they may forgive, but you forever did the deed, sold out the
> faithful and even the merely hopeful.
>
> For a nicer house, a fancier car…  yes Bud, you finally "kept up with the
> Jones's"  <sarcastic> clap ... clap ... clap </>

It hurts to see this sarcastic display.  I can only infer you learned to
communicate this way because many others are.  We will visit your community
and show your children real applause. [mirrored sarcasm in attempt to
support, caused by real cognitive injury]

Afterwards, there is always at least a little shame that lives on in YOUR
> heart forever more ...

Shame.  Your children are raised to make good decisions because of shame,
as well as fake applause?  Are your people well?  Don't they get slow and
apathetic when nourishing their families?