UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 12:51:30 PST 2020

PR sends a lot of things so I tend to filter them out.  Most people
find a way, whether with software or their brain, of reducing their
effort aroundo stuff that is too frequent for them to hold every item
with fair value.

I'll reply while I read this one.  I'm actually trying to do some
blockchain work right now, but I'm reliving a set of traumatic
experiences that make it very hard to do so, too, and here I am here.

I was replying to \0xD/M, and some of PR's comments are probably about
ours in that thread, but it's hard for me to keep the memories going
(due to changes in the context, kinda), so I'll mostly be replying
anew.

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 11:41 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> If there was a God called " Truth " it would have to be destroyed. Such is the rapid-evolutionary way.  Secularism today - secularism tomorrow - secularism forever.

Dang this is from my thread with D/M and it's not on my screen to
remember with.  I'm taking a bit of a pause here; since this is a
challenge my experiences might find something else to move me towards.

"If there was a God called " Truth " it would have to be destroyed.
Such is the rapid-evolutionary way.  Secularism today - secularism
tomorrow - secularism forever."
He capitalised God.  I mentioned capitalisation in the thread.  He put
truth in quotes, which might mean PR is referring to a lie, maybe a
ton of lies.  Or it might just be a style thing.

My experiences are happier now.