UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:18:22 PST 2020

I'll reply as I read, Marxos,

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020, 12:51 PM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > I looked this up and it sounds like an oppressive regime is synonymous
> > > with a government, punk.
> >
> > To speak plainly, I have experienced forceful mind control near
> > difficulties with the united states government, and it's hard for me
> > to talk and think about this.
>
> Karl, it sounds like you might be a "mental body" (what some have
> called "bots") in the system.  A mental body is a human potential
> living inside a giant shibboleth -- a machine made and held by a shard
> of GOD.  They are made by the beliefs of

mankind that there are
> actually people running the world.  You don't

GOD is not a person?  The universe is not a foul?

need therapy, you just
> have to follow one of the stable Institutions that exist.  This

Well, in general we need to preserve deprogramming of victims of severe
abuse, when the victims desire this.

usually means either the State (the law), the Church (believe in
> Jesus), Academia (believe in children or science), or the Corporation
> (usually already assigned as an employee).

 Alternatively, you can
> believe in me, "Marcos", who got to the top of

I believe in all of these, in different ways each.  I've been heavily
exposed to dislike of corporations, and I have no money, so Corp would make
sense for me, but while I'm a vivisected bot I'm likely to forget my spirit
more during it.

this world with the
> crown of Man/Adam for the predicted planetary shift.  Don't look to

Topness, Man.

therapists to tell you these things, because most of them don't have
> sufficient experience in life to be guiding anyone.

Who does?

> Cheers!

=)  I said many other things, but really wanted to be coding instead of
saying them.  I hope you are well.