UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 09:37:47 PST 2020

> > I don't know enough about them to make a list.  It sounds like you
> > know a lot about them?
>

>         No, I only know that 'oppresive regimes' is jargon from the pentagon, so I wonder who you're talking about? please give examples of 'oppresive regimes'?

Here, I understand that you are helping me learn to speak
respectfully.  0xD mentioned they had spent time in two states in
america, very distant from each other.  In america, oppressive regimes
are ones where there aren't avenues to change the laws, or even
influence who is in charge.  Here, we can change the laws, we just
don't get to live any meaningful kind of life afterwards, and nobody
tells you about this in advance.  America, obviously, is an oppressive
regime.  The economy, powered by its big international businesses, is
our self-re-electing dictator.