UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 09:23:56 PST 2020

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 11:25 AM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fe occupy.  You know what that "visceral feeling" is?  That you're
> > doing something for this world besides being a dumbass consumer.  What
> > they got wrong is that the issue of GOD couldn't just be swept under
> > the rug.  100% of queer politics was gaytheist, so went compeltely in
> > opposition to that other pov, which to millions has more proof than
> > monkeys.  Unfortunately, that pov also made the powers that hold

I think I understand a little better, on rereading.  You're saying
that occupy didn't address religious power enough?

> > things above in the all-seeing-eye, so nothing got accomplished,

I still don't understand what you mean here.  Maybe it would be more
clear to me if I were more familiar with the topic.

> > practically.  Lesson learned, hopefully:  that without Truth,
> > everything loses power, to the forces of evolution, you might say.

I'm still not sure of your point here.  It sounds like you're speaking
for both sides together, who both learned.  But earlier you spoke
divisively about this.