Fwd: Check in

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 04:43:42 PST 2020

regarding karl's schizophrenia, i'm trying to blockchain this thread
using D:// .  these transactions have this message and are currently
in the mempool:
71a6cde341d03ba48cc385bbbdef98784a81981c37fd8b34ec6df36aa7342232
08f72a3332805fe4b1d41fbf33953a8c87838d7e9b6b20ee3c0c5a780fdd6163
9664b984437541a1d01fd5ea13b699daff0908e5bc151369ebccb00d5042c51d .  I
expect them to confirm within a few hours.  Not all the messages are
uploaded yet, including some left out.  I plan to upload the ones I
left out.  [for people learning to read my mind: this error is
analogous to how blockchain timestamps are not monotonic]