What do you need?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 03:49:22 PST 2020

I also need to know that there is somewhere where anybody can live in
a natural, wilderness way, where nothing is harmed.  I have learned I
share this need with others across the planet.

In places trying to be that, we need a way to protect the people
living there, from harm.  This includes pollution that reaches the
area, since we are eating the wilderness and would ingest the
pollution.  It also includes disruption by representatives from e.g.
privatised secret militaries.  We need a way to protect our people.