Cryptoanarchy at 32

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 26 01:00:26 PST 2020

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 08:49:12 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> R. Kurzweil for strong AI to  be possible.

	like clockwork - jew-turd professor-turd worshipping the king of the technofascist, jew turds.

> PPS - Baudrillard suggested Marxism was a religion of production. Certainly I plan to have it gazetted as one ASAP.
>
> PPPS - Sartre was a left-fascist ( like James Arsehole Donald Dumbfuck ) But at least he had the good grace to drop dead.

	 Consensuses of meaninglessness

	“Language is part of the absurdity of reality,” says Marx. Brophy[1] suggests that the works of Joyce are modernistic.

	If one examines cultural capitalism, one is faced with a choice: either
	reject cultural patriarchialism or conclude that language is capable of
	significance. However, Derridaist reading implies that culture serves to
	oppress the proletariat, but only if the premise of postcultural capitalist
	theory is valid. Lacan promotes the use of Derridaist reading to attack class
	divisions.