insurrection at the White House --

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 25 19:00:36 PST 2020

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:37:44 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 09:01:04PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	the 'supreme' court of supreme turds told your nazi leader to fuck off harkness. Please stop spamming.
>

> You and many others are dupes for the main stream media - Deep State Dupes.
>
>    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

	ok, so not only you keep spamming delusional fascist propaganda, now you are calling me a main-stream-media-deep-state 'dupe' .... while spamming JEWTUBE links. Yeah, infinite self-parody.

ps: the orange monkey was the emperor of the 'deep' state. And in a few weeks he will be on his knees sucking biden's cock in the white trash house, before he leaves.

pps: biden is another jew-kristian fascist and millionaire. The exact kind of fascist you like.