insurrection at the White House -- Fire rising, eyes open, pray - Trump is BACK: Flynn delivers awesome Chrissy present to Trump in person, with one simple question - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 25 15:48:41 PST 2020

If you wonder why General Micheal Flynn's loyalty test, of Trump's advisors, done in front of Trump on Friday evening 18th Dec, check out the folks who think they are running the President of the USA:

   BREAKING: Sidney Powell is Being Blocked By WH Aids From Seeing Trump After He Allegedly Offered Her Special Counsel Position
   https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-sidney-powell-is-being-blocked-by-wh-aids-from-seeing-trump-after-he-allegedly-offered-her-special-counsel-position/

      Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell recently spoke to The Zenger News that President Donald Trump offered her a special counsel position for looking into fraud in the 2020 election.

      Powell also revealed that advisors close to President Trump are now blocking her from meeting with the president to make it official.

      The attorney explained that she was verbally offered the position of “special White House counsel” last Friday.

      “It has not come to pass,” Powell said, “because it seems it was blocked after Friday night, or undone, or I’m not sure what you’d call it” by senior White House staff, she suggested.

      “Someone threw sand in the gears?” the interviewer questioned. “Something like that,” Powell responded.

      “I’ve been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night,” Powell said, “by apparently everyone around” President Trump.

"Trump did a deal and then immediately and silently cut that person from all communication" ??

Trump did not do that.

But the swamp will do that, every day of the week if "necessary".

And again:

   Reports Say Trump Offered Sidney Powell Special Prosecutor Job But His Aids Are Blocking Her!
   https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/25/reports-say-trump-offered-sidney-powell-special-prosecutor-job-but-his-aids-are-blocking-her/

      Our President is a man surrounded by the Swamp.

      I think even our President has been shocked at how deep the Swamp runs.

      People in his closest circle are now being exposed as working against him.

      Even people like Mitch McConnell, who President Trump personally helped win his last election, have turned on him at the first chance they got.

      Does ANYONE have any wisdom or courage?

      It seems as though Trump, Powell, Flynn, Giuliani, Lindell and Byrne may be the last 6 people truly fighting for the future of this Nation.

   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-trump-reportedly-offered-attorney-sidney-powell-special-counsel-position-now-closest-aides-blocking-president/

   https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/powell-says-white-house-aides-wont-let-her-help-trump/ar-BB1cdCgk

   https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-wants-fight-donald-trump-his-aides-wont-let-her-she-says-1557267

    … By Saturday morning, Powell says, the president’s most senior aides had declined to give her a Secret Service-issued pass to come and go from the West Wing. “I’ve been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night,” she says, “by apparently everyone around him.”

      During the Zenger interview, conducted on video in a 7th-floor suite at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, Powell said she has had no contact with Trump since the Dec. 18 meeting.

      White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany declined to comment on the record about whether any senior officials, including Chief of Staff Mark R. Meadows, National Security Advisor Robert C. O’Brien and White House Counsel Pat A. Cipollone, have intervened to keep Powell out of the White House. All three participated in Friday’s meeting, which devolved into chaos and finger-pointing about who was—or was not—serving Trump’s interests. Powell confirmed that former National Security Advisor Gen. Michael T. Flynn accompanied her to the Oval Office.

      O’Brien and Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph S. Giuliani participated via telephone. Other aides walked in and out of the Oval Office periodically; they could not be identified by Zenger’s reporting. A message to Giuliani seeking comment was not returned. Asked to confirm Giuliani took part, his attorney Bob Costello said, “I don’t know the answer to that.”

      All I can say is…..get your popcorn ready: