Fighting crony capitalism, via this blockchain project

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 24 22:04:13 PST 2020

On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 04:26:04 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> the worst recent atrocity by crony capitalists was when they violently repressed democratic Hong Kong with brute force. So we may need the USG forces to keep these fascist pigs in check

	I think professor turd should be banned. It goes against cypherpunk principles, but then again, US military agents (like professor turd) don't have rights.

	The only reason to not ban professor turd is to have evidence of the way US military agents operate in the arpanet, but, really, there are tons of evidence everywhere, and this particular sight is sickening.