"crying and depressed corporate journalists is one of the few bright spots of 2020" -- MSM vs Glenn Greenwald: 0:2 and counting - [MINISTRY] [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 24 15:19:01 PST 2020

Merry Christmas y'all :)

Buckets of "liberal" "journalist" tears.  So sad.

   Why an Editor's Open Letter to Journalists Got Totally Wrecked in a Single Twitter Thread
   https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/12/24/why-an-editors-open-letter-to-journalists-got-totally-wrecked-in-a-single-twitte-n2582100https://twitter.com/JulieWolfe/status/1341507161181085698
      An open letter to journalists at the end of the toughest year of our careers:

       … Tuxedo Pooh @TheTuxedoPooh Dec 23
         Replying to @JulieWolfe
         Honestly crying and depressed corporate journalists is one of the
         few bright spots of 2020.  Maybe the war dead and victims of
         soviet purges will get a little better rest.

         [many more apropos responses not included]

Enjoy,