Fire rising, eyes open, pray -- Trump is BACK:

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 24 14:57:55 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 12:53:19AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:01:03 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >meaningless garbage
> 	hey, you were supposed to admit that you are a fucktard when your nazi leader lost his 'lawsuits'?
> 	how long will you keep lying and spamming?

Your impatience and venom insult yourself Punk, they are an insult to yourself.  In case you missed that memo.

You continue your meaningless insults, you don't even remember the date Trump (as with every US pres) will be sworn in, and you throw in epithets and ad-homs, AND on top of it all pretend to unilaterally change the terms of our agreement.

In doing so, you give sufficient grounds to consider our agreement broken or otherwise moot.  Not that it matters to me - you're the one who'll suck some sour sulphurous eggs..

In just a few short weeks we're gonna see buckets of very salty Punk tears.  Texas muffaducka!

In any case Punk, your a piece o' work mate, a piece o' bloody work!