Trump is BACK: Flynn delivers awesome Chrissy present to Trump in person, with one simple question -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 23 04:41:56 PST 2020

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 04:42:38AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> The Invisible Influence of Big Tech on Politics & Elections - Allum
> Bokhari #Deleted
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFJfGphZBmQ
> #Deleted: Big Tech's battle to erase the trump movement and steal the election
> https://deletedbook.com/
>

> Donald J Trump won the 2020 US Presidential Election.

Funny you should say that: Flynn just opened Trump's eyes on Friday to
the truth about Trump's closest/ top-level advisors (actually employed
by Trump) who for 4 years have actually been undermining Trump.

   EXPLOSIVE: Gen. Flynn Reportedly Stood Up During Oval Office Meeting,
   Called Out Negative Advisory Team
   https://trendingpolitics.com/explosive-gen-flynn-reportedly-stood-up-during-oval-office-meeting-called-out-negative-advisory-team/

      According to bombshell revelations, General Mike Flynn reportedly
      stood up during an explosive Oval Office meeting and called out
      President Trump's advisory team who were encouraging him to accept
      defeat.

      The revelations came from Overstock founder Patrick Byrne who was
      at the meeting.

      “General Flynn stood on his feet [in a calm, measured and
      professional manner] and gentlemanly asked:

        “Do you think the President won?
         Can you say that you think the President won?”

      the question … not a single one would answer the question," Byrne
      recalled.

["Pin dop" moment FTMFW muffaduckas! :)  Flynn rocks!]

      Byrne went on to explain that [Flynn] told President Trump that
      "within 30 minutes" [Flynn] could find three people who would
      confirm that [Trump's] advisors were telling others to convince
      the President to concede.

[Ouch!  Flynn's EPIC mic drop bomb, was in front of Trump and was aimed
 directly at Trump's team of advisors, and Flynn did so calmly,
 peacefully and in dignity.]

It does not matter that it took 4 years to get here folks (for Trump to
FINALLY see the traitors surrounding him) - we and Trump are blessed to
have General Mike Flynn on team Trump - you see it's often only in your
darkest moments, at the 11th minute of the 11th hour whilst battling in
war, that you finally discover who your true friends really are.  Mike
Flynn is a true friend to President Donald Trump.

Flynn, despite everything, still stands strong for truth and justice,
unshakable for Trump in the face of our stolen votes, during Friday
night's "explosive" meeting (which also included Sidney Powell and Lin
Wood).

And for the possibility of martial law, Flynn also on Friday (but not at
this meeting) delivered another epic mic drop:

   [also from the above article]
   General Flynn has been one of President Trump's most vocal
   supporters. On Friday, Flynn spoke out against Republican Rep. Adam
   Kinzinger who slammed him for previous comments he had made.

   "No. The military will not be “deployed” to re-run an election,"
   Kinzinger said as he made it clear he would be surrendering to the
   Democrats. "It’s time for this to be shut down, and now. Gen. Flynn
   has lost his moral authority to be taken seriously, and the GOP needs
   to stand up to it. #RestoreOurGOP"

   Flynn later responded, stating, "Study your history and the
   constitution."
   …

FINALLY Trump has 3 true warriors around him, for THE FIRST TIME IN 4
fricken years!

But dang it's worth it to get here, to THIS unprecedented moment in
modern USA history!

Mark this truth folks:

   This event, this one simple question dropped in front of the
   president to his "advisors" on the evening of Friday 18th December 2020
   in the White House with:

    - President Trump,

    - a bunch of his "sophisticated" backstabbing advisors of 4 years,

    - a couple of "slightly kooky but highly principled and successful"
      lawyers Sidney Powell and Lin Wood,

    - and the incredibly forebearing, faithful, loyal, principled, calm
      and dignified General Mike Flynn,

   shall go down in North American history as one of the most
   significant moments of all, certainly the most significant moment of
   the modern era.

Movies will be made about and including this epic moment.  It shall be
taught in history.  As the big orange planet Jupiter occludes the cold
blue-green Saturn, the big orange president will finally find his feet
and God willing, drain the swamp.

The USA is blessed to have General Mike Flynn in her ranks.

THIS is who Americans can be!  This is who some Americans are!

May God bless and protect General Mike Flynn, Trump and all his
supporters.

And may the navy boys protecting Trump be on their BEST protecting game
at this point and for the coming weeks!!!

Game just shifted folks.

Bigly.