The Great Reset: World Economic Forum Davos Confirms Your Enslavement

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:59:48 PST 2020

https://www.weforum.org/events/the-davos-agenda-2021/about

https://twitter.com/wef/status/929012781550112768
"Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy,
and life has never been better #gfc17
https://t.co/N41KLXo27Q
https://pic.twitter.com/t1bzETBeKG
World Economic Forum (@wef) November 10, 2017
"

https://twitter.com/wef/status/1318601651176017929
"
The Great Reset: Harnessing the Fourth Industrial Revolution
https://t.co/YIN8QMlhRr
"

harness:
noun - A constraint, chain, strap, or binding.
verb - To enslave, put to work, and control.

"The globalists are using Covid-19 as a pretext for a worldwide takeover.

The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated that no institution or
individual alone can address the economic, environmental, social
and technological challenges of our complex, interdependent
world. The pandemic itself will not transform the world, but
it has accelerated systemic changes that were apparent before
its inception. The fault lines that emerged in 2020 now appear
as critical crossroads in 2021. The time to rebuild trust and
to make crucial choices is fast approaching as the need to reset
priorities and the urgency to reform systems grow stronger
around the world.

The Davos Agenda will also mark the launch of the World Economic
Forum's Great Reset Initiative and begin the preparation of the
Special Annual Meeting in the spring.
"

Freedom was apparently creating faults in Governments,
then Govts launched 2020 psyops to seed distrust
(BLM+Antifa+Lockdowns+BidenSteal), now Globalist Govt
to "harness" that shit as your Saviours.... URGENTLY,
before you wake up to the scam.

WAKE UP!