Please review: Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:37:29 PST 2020

> On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:46:05 -0600
> "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
> What standing does someone from Australia have regarding martial law in
> the United States of America, and what is the legal basis for such
> standing if any?
>
> My hunch is "none" and "not applicable" but I'd like to hear the other
> side.

What standing did the innocent in COLLATERAL MURDER have?

What standing are you going to have when the guns
from any Government in world, come to murder YOU and
yours, socialize your business, steal your property [1], etc?

The answer is "none" [2], unless you stop the steal,
drain the swamp, and move to say voluntary
societies and charity culture, before history of the
world repeats in and or to your shithole.

[1] Out of the $27T in debt they created,
they have assigned $160k to you (aka: slave).
They are bankrupt like Cyprus and will be coming
to get it soon, plus the $6k more they just stole
from you and wasted this week...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pork-city-here-are-most-ridiculous-pet-projects-900-billion-spending-package

[2] Not least due to the cancel culture trying to cancel
the US Constitution 2nd Amendment and confiscate your
defenses so that you have no way to stop it,
or them over you, as is their intent.