Please review: Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Dec 21 10:41:59 PST 2020

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:46:05 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> What standing does someone from Australia have regarding martial law in
> the United States of America, and what is the legal basis for such
> standing if any?

	what's the legal basis for US pieces of non-human shit, that is your government and supporters(you), to invade, rape, loot, kidnap, murder tens of millions* in  the whole world, quinn?

*incomplete list of crimes against humanity commited by US goct and supporters(you).

> My hunch is "none" and "not applicable" but I'd like to hear the other side.

	You just did. The US is the biggest 'rogue state' on the planet. As to this particular 'call' from a random trumpofascist for military dictorship, it is idiotic but well 'aligned'   with the nature of your wholly criminal political system.