Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:47:46 PST 2020

> Petition of United States of America Elector(s) and others,
> to President Donald Trump to Declare Martial Law,
> and to Arrest and Charge Traitors, and to Command the Military
> to Conduct a Re-Election in Certain States

You don't want to do this.  For one, it won't really work.  If your
democracy is so diseased that the only way to get it functional is to
take control of the People, you have a SOCIETAL PROBLEM, not a legal
one.  Of course, the warning signs for that were long ago.  Try the
80s, when kids committed suicde, and then the 90s where it escalated
into stories of kids killing kids in school.

Do we need more law here?  No.  What you need here, after waving away
any concerns of insanity when you can't even tell what's true or
false, is Dr. Mark Janssen, aka "The Doctor", "ThePastor", "Capt.
Dynamite".

I feel like I'm in Ghostbusters.

Cheers,

Dr. Mark Janssen-Rosenblitt