Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 20 14:28:19 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 07:00:10PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 08:45:46 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > > 	by the way, you're calling for overt military dictatorship - maybe you don't know what martial law is?
> >
> > You're calling for the murder of all politicians - may be you don't know the life ending result of murder?
>
> 	yes, extermination of politicians in self-defense, or Justice. You are calling for the exact opposite.
>
> > Limited martial law would at this point be a very good thing.
>
> 	ok, at least you acknowledge you are a complete fascist.

Your program is well known - "no distinction between politicians of any colour, eff the whole system, all who even attempt to work with it are traitors of the first order".

The petition calling for president Trump to declare martial law, which I have endorsed, is just a backup plan: hopefully Trump does not need to declare martial law due to court rulings, protests, Georgia runoff, things like that.

But if worse comes to worst, and president Trump does end up needing to declare martial law to handle the demon rats, then he shall know that many electors and others are calling for martial law and support him doing so.

We have no need of another "Ulyssees" being JFK'ed.

We must work together, since we are in fact in this together, like it or not...