USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 05:19:36 PST 2020

Fight For Trump!...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc-zqaARPJI
https://vimeo.com/492770825

"SenateMajLdr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you
won't have a Republican Party anymore."
"We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don't let
them take it away!"
"A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the
2020 Election.
"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Senior White House Policy Advisor Peter Navarro has released a 36-page
report containing a review and summary of findings from the 2020
election.
Includes 148 linked endnote references.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/17/white-house-senior-advisor-peter-navarro-releases-independent-report-on-2020-election/
https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf
https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1336888454538428418
"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and
purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud
and influence election results."

https://rumble.com/embed/v9c907 Greg Kelly summary 2020-12-16 w Rand
Paul vs Krebs, How to Object on Jan 6 2020 !!!

Last night the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, John
Ratcliffe, announced there was evidence of specific election
interference by foreign actors specifically: China, Russia and Iran.
Additionally, a report on those malign activities is forthcoming.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/16/dni-john-ratcliffe-tells-cbs-news-there-was-foreign-election-interference-election-report-now-delayed/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/report-president-trump-met-sidney-powell-general-flynn-oval-office-discussed-deploying-military-naming-powell-special-counsel-election-fraud/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytM434rwtGs Michael Flynn, status and
options 2020-12-18

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/going-supreme-court-chief-justice-john-roberts-even-soros-cheered-roberts-davos/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQgHjmNYEMs Supreme Court Pussies Out,
Fears Leftist "Riots" over Truth, news part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBTucMLXiI  Moral Cowardice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047sZrErQlo Supreme Court Pussies Out,
Fears Leftist "Riots" over Truth, testimony part

https://rumble.com/vbydvb-senator-lankford-stands-with-americans-right-to-verify-us-election-results.html
https://rumble.com/embed/v9c7on senator lankford stands with americans
right to verify us election results

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1340200415355424768
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EppfdDLXYAAkWoq.jpg  AJ's in the house u
bitches, it's on!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson
As president, Jackson sought to advance the rights of the common man
against a corrupt aristocracy...

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1340487389890957314
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1340487827457519617
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1340488794416574467

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1340487389890957314

Intel has been on and off record making quiet one line comments
about the election for weeks, those comments have not exactly
supported the Dem-Left-Mainstream narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZWJ2-UXTFM  DNI quote
https://twitter.com/odnigov
@ODNIgov Office of the DNI 3:46 PM - 16 Dec 2020
Amanda Schoch, ODNI Director of Strategic Communications: "This
afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials
that the Intelligence Community will not meet the December 18
deadline, set by Executive Order and Congress to submit the IC's
classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections.
The IC has received relevant reporting since the election and a
number of agencies have not finished coordinating on the product.
The DNI is committed to providing this report to our customers
expeditiously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejuq2-jqlc Executive Order... BAM!

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne

Lol...
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

https://loomered.com/2020/12/17/exclusive-hunter-biden-emails-reveal-founder-of-facebooks-dc-office-banned-accounts-at-bidens-request-as-family-made-millions-from-silicon-valley-dems/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1340223089750097920
https://twitter.com/hashtag/FightForTrump
#FightForTrump has caught on, internationally, no doubt to the dismay
of freedom-haters
Of course the 74 million + who voted for President Trump will fight
for the survival of the country and our individual freedoms.  No
one who voted for President Trump wants to see this country become
a communist hell hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romt1iWW4Oc  General Michael Flynn
Jericho March Speech DC 20201212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5GY-dU074 Sidney Powell

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/12/16/the-populist-american-powder-keg-is-primed-but-will-it-be-lit/
"
But now we are in a unique moment in history where there is not only a
blatantly stolen American election, populist movements rising in the
West, public outrage over Covid-19 measures and government
incompetence. But more importantly life is becoming finally
uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that for many they are starting to
have nothing to lose which is exactly what populist politicians need
to make the change necessary to keep the West alive.
Image: Donald Trump says he is going to “fight” to right the wrongs of
the election. Perhaps this may become a very literal fight.
One of the main reasons the Silent Majority sits at home while
radicals mutant Western society is comfort. Now that things are not
very cozy the Silent Majority is very likely to get much louder in
2021.
A highly functional society needs enough comfort to create stability,
but enough discomfort to keep the population a bit agitated and able
to take risks.
"