READY to GO: Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 20 00:26:51 PST 2020

Thank you to those who provided feedback and corrections, including spelling errors (which are corrected in the wordpress link below) - hopefully I did not miss any.

This tweet/parley is reasonably concise - useful for sharing.

Trump does not stand alone if he declares Martial Law - this time, we stand with him.

Good luck and God speed everybody.

 https://parler.com/post/6c0d86f09c554551b850932ed3324ff9
    @ Zenaan  2020-12-20

    I endorse the Petition to President Donald Trump to Declare Martial Law re the 2020 election.

    To support President Trump and endorse this petition, copy the line above and INCLUDE THE PETITION LINK below in your message to the president at whitehouse dot gov.

    https://zenaan.wordpress.com/2020/12/20/petition-to-president-trump-to-declare-martial-law/

    https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/