Please review: Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 19 03:31:56 PST 2020

Hi folks, if you have a few minutes, please review this proposed petition to Trump.

It also needs a destination for each "signee" to send their copy to - perhaps this is somewhere at WhiteHouse.gov ?

I shall look at this with a view to finalising it and sending/promoting it, tomorrow afternoon (Saturday night USA time, Sunday afternoon Australia time).

Once changes are incorporated, I shall forward the final version for use.

Thanks,
Zenaan