Karl Semich a one-man-Winklevi

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 18 12:07:57 PST 2020

I take it when Karl agrees with me that is his sane, rational, lucid and pro-cypherpunk self speaking.
And when he sides with any of the Nazi-Fag-Moron-Loser circle-of-eunuchs here he is suffering the sad effects of brainwashing by fascist police.

Fascist pigs like Jacob Appelbaum and his Jew-Loving BFF, Batshit Crazy.

I trust that by " Cypherpunk 2027 ", all that built-up scum will be purged and Karl restored to good health. Such is the anarchist way.