trumpofascist thinkers bunkering down, staying ahead of the curve

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 16 23:01:28 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 03:19:07AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	fucking hilarious!
> 	https://blog.jim.com/uncategorized/this-blog-is-going-down/
> 	"This blog, and the associated email addresses are going away until it becomes apparent which way the wind blows. I am going to sell the domain name."
> 	I always wondered what kind of pentagon-arpanet friends one has to have to get the "jim.com"  'domain name'...

When a thief sees a saint...

Listen, when all you see is negativity EVERYwhere, I feel sorry for you.

Presupposed ideal results with NO proposed paths to utopia, delivered religiously in zealous persistent anger, as though those who share an iota of their thoughts ought "do better" by your standard, ac though those who --actually get on the damn field-- ought "do better" by your standard,

well that has to be an angry snowflakey accusatory mean place.

I wish you better.

I pray for all of us, a movement in the direction of alignment with sanity, wisdom and grace.

Create your world, and consider perhaps just a little less denigration of those who try in sincerity to create theirs.