Ulbricht, Snowden and Assmange, oh my...

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 16 15:14:52 PST 2020

SURE I’d like to see my dread-butt-pirate friend go free - maybe take out some more 3/4 million contracts on certain members of the peace-loving agorist community.

POOTER must poisoned Snowball
Why else would this prize chump be bloviating about " … reform American laws—and strengthen our rights…"?

Hawaii Five Eye is still operating - there’s no caps on their take. Spies don’t give a flying fuck about laws and rights.

Clap hands if you believe in Fairies.

Then, as for Julian...if you want more journalists running around lying about cypherpunks and running down crypto-currencies, then you must be a masochist.

None of these three stooges is a crypto-anarchists arsehole.

Useful idiot or willing dupe at best  - cannon fodder.

Totally expendable.