US Martial law declared via petition of Republican governors, senators and reps, both federal + state -- martial law vis à vis electoral college? - SCOTUS tosses TX case - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 14 00:17:42 PST 2020

Imagine a presidential announcement reading something like the
following:

   President Trump, though vested with authority to declare martial law,
   is pleased to announce that this declaration is also occasioned via
   the will of numerous federal and state governors, senators and
   representatives, who have petitioned him, and who hold that this path
   forward must be done to protect the United States of America.

   The military is now free/instructed to conduct a national election,
   with paper votes only, free from potential vote counting machine
   fraud, and where election and vote counting observers are by the
   authority and force of our esteemed military, are not stopped from
   doing their constitutional duties in relation to the election, under
   the protection of our military.

   dates etc...

IOW, the same old safety in numbers principle... in which the
Republicans seem to be getting a little practice lately (this is a good
thing - finally beginning to act like a team).

We shall not be a one man show.

There is plenty of time between now and 20th January 2021, for the
Republicans to rally behind a Trump declaration of martial law, and
for the USA military to subsequently conduct an election of integrity!

----
OK, so, some of us have had it with "hero worship", and sometimes also
hero murder (Abe, JFK), syndrome.  The present moment in history is NO
LONGER the time for a lone Ulysses to plant his flag on the hill by his
lonesome self, claiming "glory for all mankind"!

Instead -this- moment in history is about many people each making their
small contribution to the greater good.

And so we SHALL NOT repeat the exact same footsteps of Abe Lincoln,
champion that he is - we have no need to fail to learn from history.

Abe, as with JFK. set back the globalist agenda.  So too does the cohort
such as it is of Republicans, simple conservatives, deplorables,
racists, sexists, soccer mums and BBQ dads, or in other words the motley
crew of "peasant scum" (“privileged” working class) that the "liberal"
"elite" look down upon with such disdain:

   ...  I will tell you this: there is nothing on this planet more
   bizarre than the fact that the ruling elite have chosen “privileged”
   as their favorite adjective with which to attack the working class as
   evil.

   It would be more accurate – and also funnier – if they just called
   Trump supporters “peasant scum.”

   Because, let’s be real here – that’s what every good liberal hears
   when they hear “racist” or “privileged.” The people who use these
   words point at working class people, who might even live in trailers,
   who have stupid looking facial hair, probably have an opioid problem
   (and if they don’t they’re probably more overweight than you are),
   probably consider Applebee’s “fine dining,” and are likely to be
   caught wearing a NASCAR t-shirt with their MAGA hat.

   Both “racist” and “privileged” are terms that people who consider
   themselves upper class use to describe people who they view as lower
   class. The nifty thing is that a person who is lower class by birth
   can become associated with the upper class by signaling using this
   language.
   https://dailystormer.su/rose-mcgowan-backs-matthew-mcconaughey-calling-out-condescending-jews/