I listen to Punk-stasi when he tells us he loves pentagon-JEW-Jacob-Appelbaum John Young

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 13 15:29:15 PST 2020

More and more evidence is emerging Batshit Crazy is a Nazbol with more Marxism involved than anything else. Bit like the Sartrean John Young.

Both could be working out of  confederate Texas garage or Russian Troll farm ( but do I repeat myself? )

Karl Marx, Capital, Volume One, Part II: The Transformation of Money and Capital CHAPTER FOUR: THE GENERAL FORMULA FOR CAPITAL: "The capitalist knows that all commodities, however scurvy they may look, or however badly they may smell, are in faith and in truth money, inwardly circumcised Jews ..."