Von Mises to the right of Hitler

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 13 15:25:01 PST 2020

Mises was an outspoken admirer of fascism

    "It cannot be denied that Fascism and similar movements aiming at the establishment of dictatorships are full of the best intentions and that their intervention has, for the moment, saved European civilization. The merit that Fascism has thereby won for itself will live on eternally in history. "

https://mises.org/library/are-libertarians-anarchists

 We must therefore conclude that we are not anarchists, and that those who call us anarchists are not on firm etymological ground, and are being completely unhistorical..."

Murray Rothbard

All Mises / Rothbard / Mongo / Young bitches leave.