Moldbug capacity

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 13 15:18:44 PST 2020

"... And all the CVA needs to do its job is plenary (unconditional) authority over all federal, state, local and private actors. In theoretical terms, its sovereignty is absolute ..."

https://medium.com/@curtis.yarvin/plan-a-for-the-coronavirus-7db3997490c1

We are for the withering away of the state, and at the same time we stand for the strengthening of the dictatorship, which represents the most powerful and mighty of all forms of the state which have existed up to the present day. The highest development of the power of the state, with the object of preparing the conditions of the withering away of the state ..."

Stalin