Steven Schear is just another Nazi-Fag-Moron-Eunuch Chickenshit

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:52:04 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 15:57 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         why do you work for the enemy Cecilia?

Juan, talking about enemies, take care, please.

I am completely sure those very, very gay Australian guys are feeling
rejected enough to annoy you a bit.  Did you tell them you are hetero?  Oh,
sorry, both are horrible...  :B

(ZH used Photoshop in some pics he sent to me when was trying to "conquer
my heart", hahahaha!!!  Gosh, he should use GIMP, at least!  ;D)

Hmm, I am curious...  Please, tell me your secret to always have men
completely passionated for you, hahahaha!!!  Talking bad words with
tenderness, maybe?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D