[not][a][joke]How To Kill the Right Wing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 04:55:29 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 7:12 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the political left, notably social justice, is stuffed full of
> people who honestly care about the political right, it is very revealing to
> see us targeted with so much overt messaging claiming we are trying to harm
> the political right.
>
> It is obvious that the political right would be stuffed full of people who
> honestly care about the political left, too.
>
> Can you spread this message, please?

I posted this because it is hard to say, and important.  It might be
slightly skewed, but it should be obvious.  I think social justice and
churches get along incredibly well, and often visited church homeless
programs while caring for homeless people myself.

This obvious farce of conflict, is what we should have been talking about,
and weren't.