Pardon Assange + Snowden -- Julian Assange to be pardoned by Trump?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 12 19:46:50 PST 2020

   "Hillary Hates Him & Biden Calls Him A Terrorist" - Aussie MP Urges Trump To Pardon Assange
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hillary-hates-him-biden-calls-him-terrorist-aussie-mp-urges-trump-pardon-assange

      Nationals MP George Christensen has joined the growing chorus of activists calling for President Trump to pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange before he leaves the White House.

      Assange is currently being held in London's Belmarsh prison, awaiting a decision on his extradition case to the US.

      On Saturday, in an interview with Sky News Australia, Christensen told Sky News host Brent O'Halloran that Assange "has been a target of the Democrats, adding that "Hillary Clinton hates his guts, obviously, for exposing who the real Hillary was, and you've had a war on Assange by the Democrats and the deep state."
      https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215841125001?fbclid=IwAR0mJwJFobX1OMCya3tuHONKavmSEzEAP1pciTkK7aiX6OMRlUViBuYT24Q

      He told O'Halloran that president-elect ["elect"? Zerohedge, seriously? not even scare quotes?] Joe Biden has called Assange a criminal and a "hi-tech terrorist."

      Christensen argues that a pardon for the WikiLeaks founder "is one way which he can stand up for free speech." He said it would irritate the Democratic establishment and would "poke the deep state in the eye."

and let me add: it's the right and moral thing to do...