What is Steven Schear's standing to post here?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:31:39 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 23:12 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Censorship is just the start - wait till we get to the ' justice of the
> barbarians '.
>
> The history of these days will be written in fascist blood. You better run.

No, guy...  Sorry, better _you_ run.  And very, very fast.

I will be here and when the moment arrives, I will kill you because my
values and my loved ones need to be protected.

Complete Absence of Censorship is one of our pillars.  Learn to respect our
culture and, maybe to make it better, but never disrespect the Right Of
Free Expression of anyone, please.  It's horrible and unfair.