What is Steven Schear's standing to post here?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:46:12 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 20:09 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Steven Schear created the Warrant Canary Method exactly here, on this
> list.
>
> How about you?  :) ..."
>
> Jim Bell, CJ and I acted as canaries in the coal mine.  Is Steve so weak
> he needs a woman to defend him?

It is definitely _not_ about strength or weakness, little rodent.  I was
just trying to avoid a waste of Steven's useful time.  He deserves my
consideration because he donated his creations and ideas to the world.

Here, on this list, some interesting ideas were born.  I like to read his
old messages and all the other guys and girls too...  It's fascinating for
me, I swear!  :D