What is Steven Schear's standing to post here?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 12 15:14:46 PST 2020

So let me get this straight. These so-called high powered lawyers mis-estimated whether SCOTUS would assume Texas has standing (standing is the first basic test to determine in a U.S. court if a plaintiff is qualified to bring a suit). Give me a break! Only 2nd or 3rd string constitutional lawyers could make this error. ..'

Give us a break, Steve.  Zenaan Harkness is Nazi, Fag, Moron Eunuch and Dead-Man-Walking, one of several here whose shitty identity depends on being 3rd rate and making errors.

You look like a complete fucking idiot respecting his standing to post here.