Tom's Hardware: Intel Based Hackboard 2 Priced To Compete With Raspberry Pi

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:50:12 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 19:01 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Jim's loss of smell and taste, and budding dementia ought to concern every
> non-eunuch c-punk.

I do love Jim.  I annoy him a lot of times, I admit, but I do respect him
and know his importance to the world.  And he is much more hard-headed than
Juan, hahahaha!!!  This man is an alive legend!  :)

The crazy ones on the list in this moment are ZH, you, Juan, and me.  Karl
is not in the best moments too.

We need every large swinging dick here.

For Darwin' sake, you are much more needy than me...  Go to masturbate by
yourself and stop talking about penises and eunuchs all the times, please.
It's becoming really indecent, wow...  :-/

Ufff...  Do you know why does Greta Thunberg love this list, little rat?
 :((

Because of the great amount of reused content here...  Let's be more
interesting, please.  :P