and so it is - time availability - How to get standing - SCOTUS tosses TX case - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 12 13:39:19 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 07:20:07PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 06:35:35PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 06:17:23PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > >    Citing a lack of standing, Justice Samuel Alito wrote in a brief order that the state "has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections," adding "All other pending motions are dismissed as moot."
> > >
> > >    Supreme Court Tosses Texas Bid To Overturn Election
> > >    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-tosses-texas-bid-overturn-election
> > >

> > > Well, citizens of the swing states have standing, so they can file.
> > >
> > > Trumpers, both legal eagles and folks in their personal capacity, in the 4 swing states (GA, PA, WI, MI?) need to file this case from their home turf, as their interest is surely direct and personal - effected personally.
> > >
> > > I guess this is new territory for some folks...
> >

> > Once parties with sufficient standing ARE properly filed and listed, the Amicus Curiae 19 states can still join in support.
> >
> > Just need lots of folks WITH standing in the 4 swing states at issue - this is what SCOTUS implied "insufficient standing", i.e. we need folks who DO have standing!
> >
> > Voters in GA, PA, MI, WI, each DO have direct standing.  Folks from EACH of these 4 states must now file, in order to solve this technicality of "insufficient standing".
>

> Notwithstanding that the electoral college "meets monday" to "elect a new president", we have:
>
>  - SCOTUS, in its original jurisdiction, has power for pretty much any remedy, although whether it accepts this in a specific case is to be seen
>
>  - faithless electors
>
>  - martial law as a last resort, in the footsteps of Abe :D

And so it is:

   Sidney Powell Announces Emergency Filings in Georgia, Michigan, Arizona and Wisconsin
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/sidney-powell-announces-emergency-filings-georgia-michigan-arizona-wisconsin/
      IT’S NOT OVER YET!
      Attorney Sidney Powell made emergency filings in Supreme Court on Friday for Georgia and Michigan. The Arizona case was also filed last night. Sidney Powell is also planning on filing in Wisconsin.
      More information is available on DefendingTheRepublic.org website.
      https://www.defendingtherepublic.org/

   Wisconsin Supreme Court Takes Up Trump Case Today After Circuit Court Judge Dismissed It
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/wisconsin-supreme-court-takes-trump-case-today-circuit-court-judge-dismissed/

And also the big backstop is secession of course... which if all else fails may well be on our cards:

   Texas GOP Chairman Allen West Suggests Secession After SCOTUS Allows Complete Lawlessness with 2020 Elections
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/texas-gop-chairman-allen-west-suggests-succession-scotus-allows-complete-lawlessness-2020-elections/