How to get standing - SCOTUS tosses TX case - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:32:10 PST 2020

So let me get this straight. These so-called high powered lawyers
mis-estimated whether SCOTUS would assume Texas has standing (standing is
the first basic test to determine in a U.S. court if a plaintiff is
qualified to bring a suit). Give me a break! Only 2nd or 3rd string
constitutional lawyers could make this error.