How to get standing - SCOTUS tosses TX case - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 11 23:35:35 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 06:17:23PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>    Citing a lack of standing, Justice Samuel Alito wrote in a brief order that the state "has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections," adding "All other pending motions are dismissed as moot."
>
>    Supreme Court Tosses Texas Bid To Overturn Election
>    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-tosses-texas-bid-overturn-election
>

> Well, citizens of the swing states have standing, so they can file.
>
> Trumpers, both legal eagles and folks in their personal capacity, in the 4 swing states (GA, PA, WI, MI?) need to file this case from their home turf, as their interest is surely direct and personal - effected personally.
>
> I guess this is new territory for some folks...

Once parties with sufficient standing ARE properly filed and listed, the Amicus Curiae 19 states can still join in support.

Just need lots of folks WITH standing in the 4 swing states at issue - this is what SCOTUS implied "insufficient standing", i.e. we need folks who DO have standing!

Voters in GA, PA, MI, WI, each DO have direct standing.  Folks from EACH of these 4 states must now file, in order to solve this technicality of "insufficient standing".

Good luck from Aus!